Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hilarious!




I totally love "Generation Kill" on HBO. I first picked up the book when it first came out in 2004 when I passed the display at the NEX at Little Creek. I thought it was a great read , a humorous yet accurate account of military life. When I later found out that it was being made into a mini-series, I honestly thought it would be cheesy. I was stoked to be proven wrong. Not only did the series stay true to the book, many of the situations, dialog and scenes that were added to screenplay really brought more depth to the story and the characters, making the experience all the more enjoyable. I love this scene because I can identify with having to deal with officers I knew were friggin' morons, and the actors really convey the utter contempt they feel but are in no position to otherwise communicate. Outstanding job to the cast and crew! Habba da dabbada!

No comments: