Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Armageddon is Nigh!

I am sitting and watching the election coverage on Fox News and I'm beginning to feel that this country is well and truly going to Hell in a Handbasket. I was up early to beat the lines at the polls and endured a 2 1/2 hour wait to make my voice heard. Well, all is for naught. Here in the Commonwealth, the Northern Virginia Bolsheviks were able to get it together and carry the Old Dominion for that dude. I am sick. Now I don't think there's any hope left to win the Electoral votes needed to carry McCain. The pundits are also crediting younger voters (G-damn pimply faced MTV Nintendo Generation!) and minority voters with carrying the day. I know full well that there are people who voted for him based solely on race. What a crock!

Well what to do now? Time to discuss an exit strategy. I was planning on going back home to the People's Republic of California, but in light of current conditions, I might need to find an alternative. Now would be an ideal time to take Ric up on his offer and take that Blackwater contract. I can then come back with enough cash to buy a few acres up in the Sierras in Arizona, build my fortified compound, stockpile weapons, ammo and MRE's, home school the kids and ride out the coming 4 years until my beloved country regains its senses.

McCain is the only proven leader with the experience needed to act as CINC and guide this country through the war and back on the road to prosperity. God help us.

I saw an excellent HBO documentary the other day on the life of Barry Goldwater. I think I'll pour me a Jack and watch it again on DVR. *sigh*

No comments: